ARPBEST 30X55 High Definition Monocular Telescope with Smartphone Holder & Tripod – FMC Lens & BAK4 Prism – Monocular Telescope HD with Zoom Focus for Wildlife Bird Watching Hiking Camping
REGULAR PRICE: £72.24
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- ✅Monocular telescope 30X55 high power zoom magnification. Get a high-quality image of 30X closer, 55mm object lens diameter monocular, and a unique pattern 22mm eye lens that provides you with a wide-angle view. Perfect for hiking, climbing, hunting, bird watching, ball games, concerts, watching wildlife and scenery.
- ✅HD zoom focus monocular telescope with high-quality optics, BAK-4 prism, and FMC lens, light transmittance reaches up to 99.5%, delivers more light to the view, reduces chromatic aberration and ghost images, give you a clear, bright, and more colourful vision up to 1,000 yards.
- ✅The monocular telescope comes with the newest 10-30X zoom magnification, an upgraded quick alignment smartphone holder and a large stable tripod with height adjustments. High power monocular telescope for mobile phone, easy to install, provide HD images or videos to share with your friends.
- ✅O-ring sealed lens, durable rubber armour with stripes offer a non-slip grip, shockproof, dustproof, waterproof, lightweight, comfortable handheld telescope, easy to fit in your pocket and to have it everywhere.
- ✅The twist-up eyecup makes this high-end monocular very comfortable to use for everyone and makes it much easier to use for those who wear glasses. We offer lifetime customer support for total peace of mind.
|Dimensions:||21.3 x 15.3 x 7.1 centimetres|
Main Features and Advantages:
- High Power Magnification – Get a high-quality image of 30X closer (adjustable 10-30x zoom magnification).
- Equipped with a BAK-4 prism and FMC(fully multi-coated) green film lens – light transmittance reaches up to 99.5%, delivers more light to the view, reduces chromatic aberration and ghost images, and gives you a clear, bright, and more colourful vision.
- Upgraded 22mm eye lens – Unique pattern for better light transmission and edge-to-edge sharpness
- HD Zoom Focus – High powered and adjustable eyepiece and a rotating eyecup for eyeglass wearers
- O-ring sealed lens and durable rubber armour with stripes offer a non-slip grip, shockproof, dustproof, waterproof, and lightweight.
- Compact and portable – comfortable handheld telescope, easy to fit in your pocket and to have everywhere.
- Large Tripod – with height and multi-angle adjustments
- Carry bag – Smarter all in carrying bag with strap. Practical and suitable for all weather conditions.
- Low light vision – can be used in low light but not in complete darkness.
- Smartphone adapter – lightweight, very easy to handle and compatible with almost all smartphones on the market
- Field of view – 131ft / 1,000Yds clear view.
- Field Angle: 6.5 Degrees.
The most popular models of monoculars are easy to use, lightweight and portable in a pocket or backpack, making them easy to carry around.
ARPBEST Monocular Telescope helps you observe the world closer with the latest optics technology and comes fully equipped with all the accessories you need to capture high-quality images or videos to share with your family and friends. Ideal gift for outdoor enthusiasts!
Thank you for joining the ARPBEST family!
- Never look directly into any light source or sunlight as to do so could permanently damage your eyesight.
- DO NOT disassemble the device.
- DO NOT expose the device to high temperatures.
- Check out the set-up guide video on our ARPBEST store and follow the steps provided.
- Bring viewed objects closer using the zoom focus magnification (adjustable 10-30X focus) and slowly twist the finger-type focus, until you have a clear image. Use both focus adjustments until the image is clear.
- If you do not have a clear and full circular image, you need to check again and align the smartphone holder in the correct position with slow movement.
- When you connect the monocular with the phone holder, make sure that the twist eyecup is closed before adding the phone mount. That will ensure the correct fitting and functionality of them when used together.
- The smartphone holder works very easy with smartphones that have multiple cameras. Align the hole phone holder to the camera that you intend to use. Then check if you have a clear image before fitting the phone holder and smartphone to the monocular telescope. Zoom in with your smartphone until you get a full image view on your screen.
- Always put on the lens caps when your monocular is not in use.
- Where possible, hold your monocular with our strap so you will not accidentally drop it. A neck strap or lanyard is useful if you need to use both hands much of the time but want to reach your monocular quickly.
- Never rinse your monocular under running water to clean it. Do not rinse or immerse your monocular even if it is waterproof.
- Do not clean the lens with your fingernail. When you are out in the field, it can be tempting to scratch dirt off the lens, but this could permanently damage your monocular.
- Clean lenses with cotton pads or a soft cloth (included in the monocular kit) and do not use paper towels, as the texture could scratch the lens coating.