ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 RGB – Multi-compatible all-in-one CPU AIO water cooler with RGB, efficient PWM-controlled pump, fan speed: 200-1800 RPM, LGA1700 compatible – Black
REGULAR PRICE: £99.98
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- LGA1700 COMPATIBILITY: The Liquid Freezer II 360 RGB is compatible with Intel’s new Alder Lake processors – Socket LGA1700*
- PERFORMANCE KING: With a more efficient cold plate, proprietary pump and fans optimized for static pressure, the Liquid Freezer II series clearly sets itself apart from other AiO water coolers
- ELEGANT ILLUMINATION: 36 digital RGB LEDs placed along the fan hubs plus the transparent rotor, with its closed design, provide even and rich illumination
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: The PWM and RGB cables of the radiator fans are integrated into the sheathing of the hoses, reducing visible cables to a minimum
- 80% LESS POWER CONSUMPTION: Unlike the competition, our PWM-controlled pump consumes less power and produces less noise when little cooling power is required
- MAINTENANCE-FREE WATER LOOP: The water circuit is sealed and fitted with fiber-reinforced EPDM tubing, preventing evaporation of the coolant = no refilling required
- UP TO 15 °C LOWER TEMPERATURE OF THE VOLTAGE CONVERTER: There is a replaceable 40 mm VRM fan (PWM-controlled) on the pump, which additionally cools the socket area and voltage converter
Light up your build
The Liquid Freezer II RGB combines the efficient, award-winning PWM pump of the Liquid Freezer II with new RGB fans optimised for static pressure. This gives you a whole new aesthetic with extremely low noise and equally low temperatures.
Efficient, in-house developed pump
Unlike many of our competitors, we went to great lengths to develop the water pump. The result is greatly reduced humming and higher efficiency. Like the other components, the pump is also PWM controlled. This leads to a significantly lower noise level at low and typical loads, but also to much lower power consumption, with a maximum of of 0.8 W at no load, 2.5 W under normal load and a maximum of 5.3 W under full load for the entire AiO.
Compatibility with LGA1700
The Liquid Freezer II 360 RGB is compatible with Intel's new Alder lake processors. Even if the socket and heat-spreader are larger compared to the predecessor, the CPU surface has been reduced and remains centered. The Liquid Freezer II cooler completely covers this area.
*Unfortunately, we cannot ensure that only compatible products are available for you to purchase on the open market. For this reason, we are supplying the required mounting kit free of charge to customers who submit proof of purchase of a processor with LGA1700 socket. Alternatively, you can purchase the mounting kit under the product designation “ARCTIC Intel LGA1700 Upgrade Kit – For Liquid Freezer II Series”.
Intel Socket: 1700 (please see the note above!), 1200, 115X, 2011-3*, 2066* *Square ILM, AMD Socket: AM5, AM4; RAM Free Space: unlimited; Promise: 6 years
VRM Fan: 40 mm, 1000–3000 RPM (PWM controlled); Pump: 800–2000 RPM (PWM controlled); Power Consumption: 0.5 W–2.7 W (Pump and VRM Fan); Base Plate: Copper, Micro Skived Fin; Thermal Compound: MX-5 (0.8g)
Fans: 3x ARCTIC P12 PWM RGB – 120 mm fans; Speed: 200–1800 RPM; Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing; Noise Level: 0.3 Sone; Current: 0.08 A/12 V; Airflow: 48.8 CFM; Static Pressure: 1.85 mm H2O; Connection: 4-pin connector with Y-splitter
Size & Weight
Radiator: 398 x 120 x 38 mm; Pump (without Hoses): 98 mm x 78 mm x 53 mm; Hose Diameter: Outside: 12.4 mm // Inside: 6.0 mm; Hose Length: 450 mm; Weight: 1729 g (3 Fans, Radiator, Pump, Hoses)