Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay 40023769, 6 Piece Knife & Block Set, Charcoal Grey, Stainless Steel, Black, 23cm
REGULAR PRICE: £94.03
About this item
- 6 Piece Knife Block Set with five knives and filament knife block designed by world-renowned chef Gordon Ramsay.
- Made from stainless steel, these knives have been created with expert precision to ensure high performance and feature tapered blades for sharpness to retain their cutting edge.
- Classic black handles compliment the contemporary charcoal grey knife block for a statement gift in any kitchen.
- An incredible gift for a budding cook or culinary whizz that really knows their stuff.
- Hand-wash only; all knives are BS EN ISO 8442 test compliant.
|Dimensions:||10.92 x 10.92 x 35.31 cm; 453.59 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Block Knife Set
The Gordon Ramsay 6 Piece Knife Block Set with five knives is an incredible gift for a budding cook or culinary whizz that really knows their stuff. Made from stainless steel, these knives have been created with expert precision to ensure high performance and feature tapered blades for sharpness to retain their cutting edge.
Boasting quality and versatility, every blade in the collection is taper ground for sharpness and to retain its cutting edge. The traditional black handle features a fully cast stainless steel bolster with a full tang that is visible the length of the handle and is complemented with two stainless steel rivets for a bold yet classic look.
Explore the Range
Classic black handles compliment the contemporary charcoal grey knife block for a statement gift in any kitchen. Created by Gordon Ramsay with traditional style handles for expert cutting. Set comprises of: Filament knife block, Cooks 8â knife, Bread 8â knife, Santoku 7â knife, Utility 5â knife and 3â paring knife.
Scottish by birth, Gordon Ramsay was brought up in Stratford-upon-Avon, England. With an injury prematurely putting and end to any hopes of a promising career in football, he went back to college to complete a course in hotel management. His dedication and natural talent led him to train with some of the best chefs, such as Albert Roux and Marco Pierre White in London, and Guy Savoy and JoÃ«l Robuchon in France. In 1993 Gordon became chef of Aubergine in London. Within three years he was awarded two Michelin stars. In 1998, at the age of 31, Ramsay set up his first wholly owned and namesake restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, which quickly received the most prestigious accolade in the culinary world – three Michelin stars. Today, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is London's longest -running restaurant to hold this accolade, and Ramsay is one of only four chefs in the U.K. to maintain three stars.