Raspberry Pi 400 4GB Official Start-up Kit, UK Layout
SALE PRICE: £90.91
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 1.8GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU | 4GB LPDDR4-3200 DRAM | VideoCore VI graphics (OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan)
- 4kp60 HEVC decode | True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 x USB 3.0 and 1 x USB 2.0 ports | 2 x micro-HDMI ports (1 x 4kp60 or 2 x 4kp30)
- USB-C for input power, supporting 5V/3A operation | Raspberry Pi-compatible 40-pin horizontal GPIO connector | Kensington lock
- Contents: Raspberry Pi 400, Raspberry Pi USB-C power supply, Raspberry Pi mouse, 1M HDMI cable, 16GB micro-SD card, Raspberry Pi beginners guide.
The new Raspberry Pi 400 kit features everything in one fully-enclosed compact unit, removing the need for multiple components, whilst delivering a clock speed of 1.8GHz, higher than other Raspberry Pi boards on the market. All that is required to start using the Raspberry Pi 400 as an out-of-the-box computer is a monitor. The start-up kit includes a Raspberry Pi 400, pre-programmed SD card, power supply, mouse, a beginner’s guide and micro HDMI cable.
|Dimensions:||29.21 x 17.27 x 10.16 cm; 1.4 Kilograms|