Noctua NH-U12S, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-F12 120mm Fan (Brown)
REGULAR PRICE: £62.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Classic 120mm slim-tower design combines outstanding cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Highly optimised NF-F12 120mm Focused Flow fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturerâs warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Optional NM-i17xx-MP78 mounting upgrade-kit for Intelâs new, LGA1700 based Alder Lake-S CPUs (12900K, 12700K, 12600K, KF and non-K, etc., Z690 chipset) available separately
|Dimensions:||15.8 x 4.5 x 12.5 cm; 580.6 Grams|
The NH-U12S is the latest 12cm model of Noctuaâs classic U-series single tower CPU coolers. The S-versionâs 45mm slim shape ensures 100% compatibility with tall RAM modules and at the same time, its fine-tuned design and the class-leading NF-F12 FocusedFlow fan with PWM support for fully automatic speed control allow it to further improve its predecessorâs renowned quiet cooling performance. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system and Noctuaâs proven NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U12S is a complete premium quality solution that combines outstanding performance, quiet operation and excellent compatibility.
Renowned NH-U12 series
Standing 158mm tall, the NH-U12S is short enough to fit most modern mid- or high-end tower cases. Measuring 125mm wide (including fan and fan clips), the cooler stays clear of the top PCIe slot on standard ATX or Micro-ATX motherboards, ensuring best compatibility with SLI and CrossFire setups.
100% RAM compatibility
Thanks to its slim design with only 45mm fin depth, the NH-U12S will not overhang the RAM slots even with two fans installed. This gives the user full access to the memory modules on all current CPU sockets and ensures 100% compatibility with tall heatspreaders or optional memory fans.
SecuFirm2 mounting system
Noctua's SecuFirm2 mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and ease of use. Supporting Intel LGA1200, LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156), LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD (AM4, AM3+, AM2+, FM1, FM2, FM2+), the SecuFirm2 mounting included with the NH-U12S ensures perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all current sockets.
NF-F12 120mm Focused Flow fan
Recommended by more than 150 hardware publications and thousands of enthusiasts world-wide, the Noctua's premium quality NF-F12 Focused Flow 120mm fan is renowned to combine superb static pressure, excellent heatsink performance and surprising quietness of operation.
- Height (without fan): 158 mm
- Width (without fan): 125 mm
- Depth (without fan): 45 mm
- Height (with fan): 158 mm
- Width (with fan): 125 mm
- Depth (with fan): 71 mm
- Weight (without fan): 580 g
- Weight (with fan/s): 755 g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
Compatibility with past and future sockets
Complying with the open SecuFirm standard, the NH-U12S can be made compatible with the older LGA1366 and LGA775 sockets using the optional NM-I3 mounting kit, which is provided by Noctua free of charge. If technically possible, Noctua will also provide upgrade kits for future sockets.
Scope of delivery
- NF-F12 PWM premium fan
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 Mounting Kit
- Anti-vibration pads and fan-clips for second NF-F12
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
For users who want to achieve even better performance by adding a second, optional NF-F12 fan to create a push/pull setup, the NH-U12S includes fan clips and an extra set of custom-designed anti-vibration pads that allow to off-set the rear fan by 5mm to improve acoustics in dual-fan mode.