Gedore K 1900-018 Hand-Operated Impact Driver Set 1/2″
REGULAR PRICE: £92.23
About this item
- For damaged screws: with this set you can easily loosen stuck screws. The screw remover is operated with a hammer and can be used for right and left-handed use.
- Basic equipment: In addition to the screw remover, the 18-piece set includes a bit adapter from 1/2 inch square to 5/16 inch hexagonal socket and 16 bits for slotted, Phillips and Allen screws.
- Made in Germany: the hand impact wrench set was made in Germany and meets the high Gedore quality standards. It comes in a practical plastic box.
- Gedore quality for over 100 years: the range with over 17,000 tools exceeds industry requirements. Use as a professional hammer, pliers or a whole tool box for safe work.
- Box contents: 1 x Gedore screw remover set 1/2 inch, 18 pieces, weight: 1249 g, item number: K 1900-018
|Dimensions:||20.8 x 12.5 x 4 cm; 997.9 Grams|
From the manufacturer
- For industry and automotive
- For home and hobby
- High-quality material
- Very tough and long-lasting
- For comfortable and safe working
Impact screwdrivers for every requirement
Practical basic set
The GEDORE hand-operated impact driver set is the ideal addition to your toolbox, so you have the right tool for any challenge.
GEDORE Screw remover set K 1900-018 at a glance:
- 1 screw remover with 1/2″ square drive
- 1 bit adapter 1/2″ square to 5/16″ Allen
- 16 bits for slot, cruciform and Allen screws
- For hammer drive
- Switchable for right or left rotation
- In plastic case
Professional-grade high-end tool
Quality made in Germany
The GEDORE hand-operated impact driver set in a plastic case is made in Germany and meets GEDOREâs high quality standards.
By means of light blows on the screw remover, even tight-fitting slot, cruciform and Allen head screws can be loosened. The tool can be set for left or right rotation as needed.
Long-lasting and safe
GEDORE makes its screw remover sets from high-quality heat-treated steel. This ensures that your tool lasts a long time and can stand up to daily use.
As one of Europeâs leading tool manufacturers, GEDORE supplies customers in the agricultural machine, automotive, energy and general industries. GEDORE tools are top quality throughout, and meet or exceed DIN requirements.
Tools for life
GEDORE stands for quality and attention to customer needs, and for over 100 years has delivered innovation, performance and reliability. The product range comprises over 17,000 tools for professional use in industry, trades and the home.