BlackVue DR900X-2CH (32 GB) UK Edition – 4K Ultra HD Front & Rear Dash Cam with 8-MP CMOS Sensor, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Intelligent Parking Mode, 4G LTE Capability for Always-On Cloud Connectivity
SALE PRICE: £499.95
- VIDEO FIDELITY – The flagship BlackVue DR900X-2CH sets a new technological standard with an ultra-wide lens and 162 Degree viewing angle, an 8-megapixel CMOS sensor capturing 4K Ultra High Definition video – four times as many pixels as Full HD and broadcast standard HEVC video compression
- PREMIUM FEATURES – Including dual-band 2.4-5GHz Wi-Fi for connection to smartphone via the BlackVue app for Apple and Android, built-in GPS adds location and speed data overlay to recordings, Intelligent Parking Mode protects your vehicle even while you’re not around, while Loop Recording and Event File Overwrite Protection ensure you always capture and keep critical clips
- BLACKVUE CLOUD – BlackVue Cloud is a suite of innovative app-driven features that remotely connect you with your vehicle via a Wi-Fi internet connection or 4G hotspot; be informed of incidents such as impacts via Push Notifications to your Apple or Android phone, check on your car with Remote Live View, play recorded video clips remotely and back-up important ones to the Cloud or your phone
- 4G LTE READY – The DR900X-2CH is upgradable to full always-on Cloud Connectivity with the addition of the BlackVue CM100LTE, a plug-in external connectivity module and data SIM, meaning that you are always connected to your dash cam via the BlackVue app and 4G and always able to receive notifications and remotely view video clips in the event of an incident; more than just a dash cam, the DR900X-2CH is an advanced video surveillance system for your car
- INTELLIGENT PARKING MODE – BlackVue’s unique Intelligent Parking Mode is ideal if you worry about hit-and-runs, theft or vandalism while your vehicle is parked and left unattended; the DR900X-2CH automatically switches to Parking Mode when the ignition is switched off and will continue to monitor you’re your vehicle, recording and storing events for review later – or alerting you in real time via the BlackVue app if you are using the optional CM100LTE connectivity module
- INTELLIGENT PARKING MODE AND BATTERY MONITOR – your DR900X will continue to record even when you’re not around and the built-In voltage monitor ensures that you car battery will never run down
Product descriptionSize Name:32 GB
The flagshipBlackVue DR900X-2CHsets a new technological standard, with its 8-megapixel CMOS sensor capturing 4K Ultra High Definition video – four times as many pixels as Full HD, and the option of always-on 4G BlackVue Cloud connectivity, opening the door to a range of unique and compelling Live features.
The DR900X-2CH has an ultra-wide 162 degree viewing angle, broadcast standard HEVC video compression, dual-band 2.4-5GHz Wi-Fi and Night Vision courtesy of its 8-megapixel CMOS camera sensor.
The DR900X-2CH is also compatible with BlackVue Cloud – a unique suite of LIVE app-based features that remotely connecting you with your vehicle, providing additional functionality including Live View, Remote Video Playback, Video Backup, Realtime Tracking and Emergency Notification Alerts.
The DR900X-2CH is upgradable to full 4G always-on Cloud Connectivity, with the addition of the CM100LTE external connectivity module and data SIM, meaning that you are always connected to your dash cam via the BlackVue app, and always able to receive notifications and remotely view video clips in the event of an incident.
|Dimensions:||19.7 x 12.3 x 10.4 cm; 840 Grams|
From the manufacturer
4K ULTRA HD
Stunning 4K Ultra HD resolution from 8-megapixel CMOS sensor, Full HD 1080p rear camera with Sony STARVIS and smooth 60 fps video.
Compatible with BlackVue Cloud, connect with your vehicle remotely via the BlackVue app and view LIVE video, download clips etc.
Add the optional CM100LTE 4G connectivity module for always-on connection to BlackVue Cloud and it’s unique LIVE features.
With a 4K UHD front camera and Full HD with STARVIS at the rear, the DR900X-2CH offers exceptional day and night performance.
The DR900X-2CH protects your vehicle even when you’re not around, thanks to BlackVue’s unique Intelligent Parking Mode.
HEVC VIDEO ENCODING
HEVC H.265 compression technology reduces 4K UHD video to the size of Full HD, saving crucial space on your SD card.
The BlackVue app for iOS & Android provides access the your dash cam’s settings, video files and LIVE BlackVue Cloud features.
GPS & DUAL BAND WI-FI
Built-in GPS adds optional location and speed data overlay to recordings while dual-band Wi-Fi provides wireless connection to smartphones.
BlackVue is a global leader and innovator in the field of in-car video technology and has always put image quality at the forefront of their product development.
The DR900X-2CH is BlackVue’s range-topping dual camera model, engineered for the user who demands the finest video quality day and night. Featuring a stunning 4K UHD front camera with 8-megapixel CMOS sensor and Full HD 1080p rear camera with Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor for superb clarity. The 4K Ultra High Definition resolution contains exactly four times as many pixels as Full HD, 3840 pixels × 2160 lines to be exact, equivalent to 8.3 million pixels. For a dashboard camera, this can mean the difference between an unusable pixelated blur and a readable licence plate, especially at speed or in low light conditions. To take even greater advantage of the extra resolution, the DR900X-2CH packs a massive ultra-wide 162 degree lens on its front camera for incredible clarity and detail from edge-to-edge. The DR900X-2CH performs exceptionally well at night and in dark environments, while maintaining a low level of noise. In daylight, the ability to “freeze” the action is nothing short of spectacular, thanks to a high shutter speed, so users can clearly see the details of vehicles even in adjacent lanes at the edges of the screen.
BROADCAST STANDARD VIDEO COMPRESSION
The DR900X-2CH is equipped with state-of-the-art video compression technology, crucial when dealing with large file sizes.
Along with the standard H.264 compression codec, the DR900X-2CH includes the uprated H.265 variant, also known as High Efficiency Video Codec (HEVC), and the leading video compression standard in 4K recording and broadcasting. By using H.265, 4K UHD video files are a similar size to Full HD H.265. In other words, you get four times bigger and better images, without sacrificing recording time on your SD card.
BlackVue Cloud is a suite of innovative ‘connected’ features that take the BlackVue user experience to new levels, unlocking the true power of your dash cam and remotely connecting you with your vehicle. Let your BlackVue watch over your car, informing you immediately of incidents such as impacts, via Push Notifications to your Apple or Android phone. Connect to your BlackVue dash cam anytime, from anywhere, and check on your car with Remote Live View. Play recorded video clips remotely and back-up important ones to the Cloud or your phone. Monitor progress and access location data, GPS logs and Driving Reports courtesy of the realtime Live Tracking feature. Even broadcast Live to Facebook and YouTube. All you need is the BlackVue App and a mobile internet connection, such as the optional BlackVue CM100LTE 4G connectivity module and data SIM.
CM100LTE WITH 4G CONNECTIVITY
Simply add the new BlackVue CM100LTE connectivity module and supplied 4G Data SIM card to your DR900X-2CH setup to enjoy always-on connectivity to BlackVue Cloud.
That means whenever and wherever, you’ll receive notifications from the BlackVue app should something happen to your vehicle, giving you the option to view the footage remotely. And you’ll always has access to Cloud-based features like Live View, Video Back-Up and Realtime Tracking.
BLACKVUE APP & VIEWER
The BlackVue app for iOS and Android allows you to conveniently control your dash cam and access its configuration settings, video files and even use the camera Live View function for easy set-up and positioning of the camera in your vehicle. The app also controls BlackVue Cloud and its unique set of connected features including Emergency Notifications, Live View, Video Back-Up and Real Time Tracking. BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Apple Mac is free to download and allows you to easily configure your camera’s settings, provides access to stored video clips, permits simultaneously viewing of front and rear camera footage, moving maps and GPS data including time, date and speed. BlackVue Viewer also allows you to connect to your BlackVue over the Cloud, accessing Live View, Real Time Tracking etc., anytime, anywhere.
A PAIR OF EYES ON YOUR CAR WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND
Dash cams are designed to record your drive, but did you know that the BlackVue DR900X can also monitor your vehicle when you’re not around?
BlackVue’s unique Intelligent Parking Mode is ideal if you worry about hit-and-runs, theft or vandalism while your vehicle is parked and left unattended.
The DR900X automatically switches to Parking Mode when the ignition is switched off, and will continue to monitor you’re your vehicle, recording and storing events for review later – or alerting you in real time via the BlackVue app if you are using the optional CM100LTE connectivity module. Video buffering ensures that your camera will also record the seconds leading up to the event, ensuring you have the whole picture.
The DR900X’s in-built power management circuitry ensures that your camera will never deplete your vehicle’s battery when operating overnight, switching-off should the car’s battery level drop below a pre-set level. For extended recording times simply add a Power Magic Ultra Battery B-124X.
The DR900X-2CH supports two Parking Mode options, Motion and Impact Detection, and Time Lapse.
Motion and Impact detection mode uses your cameras image sensor to detect movement, and the inbuilt accelerometer/G-sensor to detect bumps or impacts. To reduce the number of unwanted recordings triggered by motion and movement, the DR900X can specify areas to ignore, eliminating recordings triggered by things like swaying trees, far-away moving objects, etc.
In Time Lapse mode, to reduce the size of the video files and save SD card space, the camera will continuously record at just 1FPS (one frame per second), rather than the standard 30/60 FPS. All event clips however are recorded at full resolution and 30FPS. A standard 32GB microSD card can store over 48hrs of time lapse video at the highest (Extreme) video quality level.